2013年9月16日星期一

No one enjoys joining a game with a level 36-39, and they're just castle sitting

I am constantly having games where people are just sitting in the castle, and costing me about 10-15 minutes,  Little Empire Mojo on top of a lose.

I think a system if they don't move for 2 minutes, like even touch the screen in the 5v5, they should be booted, and then another random person joins.

Most games do this system,  Little Empire Mojo where if you go AFK (Away from Keyboard) You'll be kicked during a certain amount of time.

It's like not logging on for a while, and then it says you were asleep, and need to relog.  Buy Little Empire Mojo This would help with having less castle sitters, and it would pair us up with active players.

No one enjoys joining a game with a level 36-39, and they're just castle sitting.

I thought 5v5 would be more around people your level, but that isn't the case.  Cheap Little Empire Mojo I get the worse of the worse partners who I can either get 5-6 kills per life or they just castle sit, and become useless in general.

没有评论:

发表评论